Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Five Reasons Why I Love Sialkot !!!

Sialkot, an industry ridden city, still lovable I suppose... City of hard workers, self made tycoons, crick geeks, foodi guys and much more... Still there is a feel, a unique essence of this city.....

Iqbal Square Sialkot
Let me muster up some scattered words which I collected via feels of this city i.e.

1. The beauty.... until Sialkotiz open their mouth :P This might be because of a peculiar accent of Punjabi which comes from inter mixing of Punjabi and Kashmiri languages. Same goes for their color and complexion of Sialkotiz...

2. Taste of food.... There is a spice every where starting from Pizza Huts n Take Awaz till Dhabaz every where. But I love Sialkoti Taste... Even some times I forget Multan or even Lahore....

3. Hard Work... Sialkot is totally a self made tycoon of Pakistan... Every one loves to work here in every social circle of this city. Millionaires to Cart boys, every one is committed to earn something and make things positive for themselves as well as for the country.

4. Weather... It is too hot in summer n too cold in winter but still it does not pinch you... If there is heat in the air, expect rain in the evening. And rain remains there for days....

5. Last but not the last, home town of Allama Muhammad Iqbal... I was astonished to see a Wali Ullah sitting at the door steps of Iqbal Manzil when I visited it one year before.

I have been here for the last few years but if choice is there, I would like being here for long !!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment