Monday, March 20, 2017

Do I Need It ?

With the eruption of social media and exposure of a complete generation to this aspect, there are a few serious consequences which every one of us is facing. These consequences include poor time management, false stress, tension and some medical issues like headache etc which i mentioned in visual pollution.
Now the question remains like what should be the steps involved to cater for these issues.
As per my apprehension, I have devised certain principles to have a balanced dose of all these factors to live a balanced life. These steps move around one single line i.e. "Do I Need It???".
Now what is this line?
1. Before starting any activity, just give it a one second. Stop by and think "Do I need it???". If the answer is no, stop there and then. If the answer is yes, give it another thought i.e. " How much I need this activity? ". Now analyse the need and come to time distribution of said activity.
Believe me, this line carries the potential to change the complete course of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment